Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Baby's First Broncos Game
They should totally have a scrapbook sticker or the stickers you put in their calendar that says that! Anyways, for those who don't already know (like the people who just randomly look at the blogs from someone else's blog) Matt & I are pregnant! Yay! Totally planned, by the way. Apparently I'm due May 4th but that's subject to change I'm sure. I have no idea how often you get an ultrasound but supposedly I'm having my first one done Oct 5th. We're not sure whether we'll find out what the sex of the baby is yet but we're debating. Luckily so far I haven't felt too sick, just sometimes not feeling most foods (not often though....). Anyways, when Matt & I first found out, we decided to celebrate by going to this sports store and buying a Champ Bailey uniform onesie. It's like an 18 month one but we figure our babies probably aren't gonna be small & there's plenty of time between the beginning of May & the next season. Maybe we were dumb but we'll find out when the time comes. So when the Broncos played their first game against the Bills, we took out the baby jersey & set it out with us and Matt wanted to take a picture so we thought we'd share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Congrats! May 4th is a great day because it is my birthday. Also, I think that your baby Bronco is very cute, but 18 months is going to be huge. If your baby comes in May, then by September he/she will only be 4 months old, so I would go for a 6 month or 9 month size onsie, it will be plenty big and the little peanut won't drown. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy!
Very cute! Matt is so funny that he wanted to have the baby onesie on the couch while you watched the game, he's a spaz! Glad to hear you're feeling well, that rocks!
Aaaaahhhh, baby's first Bronco's outfit. That is cute. I'm with Heather though...18 months will probably be a little large. Since everything here is stinkin Bears stuff Reecey still hasn't had a first Bronco's outfit. Don't worry though, LouLou is on it for me. Anyways, congrats again. Glad you're feeling relatively well and I hope everything keeps going good.
Congratulations again! And I am glad it will be dressed appropriately for next season :)
We hope you have a boy so her and Bri can fall in love and get married and our families will be joined legally.
Congragulations again! I am all for the waiting until the baby comes...makes it one more surprise. You two will be amazing parents.
Wow, I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! Keep us posted :)
Love the oufit! You guys are going to be great parents! Congratulations!
Post a Comment